SUCCESSFUL VENUES LOVE GATEWAY TICKETING SYSTEMS UK.
HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY…
From police officer to dentist, KidZania offers nearly 100 role-playing activities with a range of difficulty to meet the abilities and interests of every child.
V & A MUSEUM
The Natural History Museum London is a world-class visitor attraction and leading science research centre welcoming over 5 million visitors annually.
NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM LONDON
As the world's leading museum of art and design, the Victoria & Albert museum enriches people's lives by promoting the practice of design.
HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT
Tours of the Houses of Parliament offer a unique combination of one thousand years of history, modern day politics, and stunning art and architecture.
Sundown Adventureland is a UK theme park for Under 10's. Winner of the Tripadvisor 2014 Travellers Choice award and Voted in the Top Ten Amusement Parks – UK.
The Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew is one of the world's leading plant and fungal science conservation organisations.
Helen Carpendale, Chief Operating Officer at KidZania
The main attractions with Gateway were the tried and tested software, the experience of their team and the strength of their existing client portfolio and we have already been impressed by their approach to our needs as a new customer
V & A MUSEUM
Tim Reeve, Chief Operating Officer at the V&A
The new system is a key component of our strategy to further engage with our visitors, by sending them more timely and relevant communications which will really add value to their experience of the V&A.
NATURAL HISTORY MUSUEM, LONDON
Henry Marks, NHM
The Gateway Ticketing System software has given us greater flexibility in managing our exhibitions and ticketed events. It has allowed us to sell more tickets, more quickly and allowed us to build deeper relationships with our donors and guests.
HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT
Amy Pitts, Head of Visitor Services and Retail
The Gateway Ticketing Systems’ product has enabled more flexibility for our tour offering and will improve the visitor journey for ticket purchasing and visitor entry for tours.
Paul Tomlinson, Sundown Adventureland
I think the pedigree of the Gateway system outshone a lot of its competitors and this is why we chose this booking system. The support, training and back-up seemed very good and has proven to be exceptional further down the line.
ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS, KEW AND WAKEHURST
Len Hulley, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
The Galaxy software is very rich in features and functionality, providing a good degree of flexibility for managing new and changing business requirements. The customer support team at GTSUK have valuable operational experience, good knowledge of the product and are always willing to try and help with issues.
THE GATEWAY PROMISE
In a competitive market, it takes hard work and attentiveness to keep customers for any length of time. At Gateway Ticketing Systems UK, there are a few keys things we do to make sure our customers stay with us for a long time:
- We consistently treat our clients with honesty and respect – and we maintain this as our relationship develops. The result is that our customers find us dependable, credible, and trustworthy
- We follow through on our commitments and provide promised outcomes
- We connect with our customers. We find out about their goals and desired outcomes. We ask questions that encourage a deeper sense of shared understanding. The greater the level of connection, the greater the mutual satisfaction
- We are an industry resource for our customers. We’ve been around for 30 years, and we’ll be here long after the sale. Our customers can come back to us whenever they have a need
- We ask for feedback and input from our customers. We ask our clients how they feel about working with us, and we ask if they have suggestions for how the working relationship or outcomes can be improved
GATEWAY TICKETING SYSTEMS UK.
CALL US TODAY, AND MAKE THE ULTIMATE UPGRADE TO A GATEWAY SOLUTION