We are currently looking for Implementation Analysts to join the team in our London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone already working in the industry to join a market leading team.
This position would suit someone with proven working experience of bookings or ticketing functions, as part of an operations or marketing role, within a tourist attraction. There would be substantial room for growth within the organisation for the right candidate.
We’re always on the look-out for the best talent that the industry has to offer so if you’re interested in working with the world’s leading attraction management solutions provider then please do get in touch by email: APovey@gatewayticketing.co.uk
To support new and existing customers through analysis of business requirements, designing and implementing solutions utilising of our systems, software and industry knowledge. To build & grow your own knowledge of all systems and integrations at all opportunities.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to grow with the company as you will have the opportunity to gain experience with a market leader and progress through a number of channels such as account management, implementation specialist roles and project management.
- Through a combination of training, written materials, practice and experimentation, become an expert in the Galaxy software suite, MS Dynamics CRM, Counterpoint Retail and SQL Server Reporting Services
- To gather and document customer requirements providing solutions and improvements
- Deliver and manage the implementation of new Gateway customers, including project management. This will include acquisition of customer requirements, and designing solutions to meet those requirements
- Design and deliver training courses and sessions for Gateway customers with a view to enabling them to operate the Galaxy and related systems independently
- Deliver first & second line support for Gateway customers as required.
- Implement and manage relevant support processes for Gateway customers
- Assist in developing internal capability to implement new Gateway sites
- Assist in developing internal capability to provide first line support for Gateway customers
- Manage the relationship with specified existing customers
- Develop and sustain relationships with suppliers to Gateway
- Assist in positioning Gateway as the leading supplier of general admission ticketing and revenue generation systems in the World
- Other functions as required by the line manager from time to time
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Credible and comfortable in dealing with colleagues.
- A strong character who is able to say “no” where appropriate and clearly articulate the reasons for such instructions.
- Able to plan clearly and methodically with an appreciation of the need for project profitability
- Proven working experience in the visitor attractions sector, preferably in an Operations / Marketing function with exposure to ticket or booking operations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office ideally with exposure to project management tools
- Must be able and willing to regularly travel abroad and throughout the UK and able to spend frequent nights away from home
Right to Work:
- Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK