We are currently looking for Support Desk Analysts to join the team in our London office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for attractions to start their career in this exciting industry.
This is an entry level position with huge opportunities for the right candidate. Experience of working in an attraction is a must, in a Front of House / Admissions environment a plus and experience of the Gateway Ticketing system a massive bonus.
Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are the most important criteria as we offer full training for everything else.
We’re always on the look-out for the best talent that the industry has to offer so if you’re interested in working with the world’s leading attraction management solutions provider then please do get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the full job description.
To manage Gateway’s first line customer support via phone, email and online helpdesk resolving or escalating support requests as appropriate. The role is primarily office based but as the job holder grows in confidence and ability they may be required to attend customer sites from time to time for familiarisation and to assist with implementation projects.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to grow with the company as you will have opportunity to gain experience with a market leader and progress through a number of channels such as support, implementation and project management.
- Provide office based, account management service for existing customers
- First line telephone support
- Triage to direct support calls appropriately
- Resolve less complex issues directly, with appropriate training
- Produce and distribute monthly SLA reports for customers from the helpdesk system
- Manage support rota ensuring that there is always someone available for emergency, out of hours support
- Manage support calls ensuring that, when appropriate, team are not disturbed by non-emergency support calls
- Handle any inbound sales enquiries ensuring that the appropriate details are taken, recorded and followed up
- Assist with equipment ordering and general logistics to support the Implementation team
- Provide some general office management to keep the office functioning, fully stocked and tidy
- Provide basic finance checks prior to scheduling support, ensuring that all work carried out for a customer is supported by customer’s contract or purchase order as appropriate
- After training, assist on site with customer implementations
- Other functions as required by the Operations Director and the wider team
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a clear focus on high quality service
- Must have excellent face-to-face, email and telephone communication skills
- Professional, credible, and comfortable when dealing with colleagues and customers
- A strong character who is able to say “no” where appropriate and clearly articulate the reasons for such instructions
- Team player and empathic communicator who is able to see things from the other person’s point of view
- Able to commute reliably to office base on a daily basis with infrequent travel around the UK and Europe as required
- Able to plan clearly and methodically with support costs and timescales in mind
- Understands the principles of service delivery, and able to motivate colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word. Must be comfortable using conference facilities, email, internet browsers and windows in general. Experience of a helpdesk solution would be preferable
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing customer service or support function. Experience of the arts & heritage or attractions industry would be an advantage though not essential
Right to Work:
- Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK